Location: Sycamore Centre, 33a Hungerhill Rd, Nottingham, NG3
Salary: £37,250 per annum
Nottingham & Notts Refugee Forum is a vibrant local charity, working with & for asylum seekers & refugees. We operate a busy Centre in Nottingham, providing advice, advocacy, practical support, social & educational activities.
* Provide leadership and support to the Forum’s staff and volunteers enabling them to empower refugees & asylum seekers, through the delivery of a high quality, proactive and responsive service.
* Ensure that the Forum achieves its aims, meets it legal obligations and remains solvent.
* Represent the Forum externally & act as an advocate for the needs of asylum seekers & refugees.
Duties will include:
* Working with the Board of Trustees to develop the vision & implement strategic & business plans to ensure NNRF fulfils its aims & objectives.
* Overall responsibility for the day to day management of the organisation, ensuring the highest quality of services are delivered in a safe, welcoming environment.
* Keep abreast of legal, administrative and other changes affecting asylum seekers & refugees & cascade relevant information within NNRF.
* Work with the Treasurer & the Finance Committee to set the annual budget & regularly review expenditure.
* Lead the development of a Funding Strategy & chair the Funding Committee.
* Oversee the monitoring & evaluation to ensure quality is maintained.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1st November 2018